How to come?
– From Nice, follow the direction Digne – Grenoble until Puget-Théniers up the Var valley.
– From the east of the department, take the A8 motorway to Nice Saint-Isidore, exit 51. Follow the direction Digne – Grenoble on the RM6202 then the RD6202 until Puget-Théniers.
– From the west of the department or the South PACA region, take the A8 motorway towards Nice Saint-Isidore, exit 51.1. Follow the direction Digne – Grenoble by the RM6202 bis then the RD6202 until Puget-Théniers.
– From Digne-les-Bains, follow the direction of Nice on the N85 until Barrême, then the RD4202 and the RD6202 until Puget-Théniers.
The Chemins de Fer de Provence line (Nice – Digne) serves the stations of Puget-Théniers, Entrevaux and Annot.
– From Nice, go to Nice CP station located in the Libération district at 4bis Rue Alfred Binet 06000 Nice.
– From Digne, go to the CP station located Rue Pierre Semard 04000 Digne-les-Bains.
From Nice, discover the “combined ticket” offer including the Chemins de Fer de Provence + Train des Pignes à Vapeur route. Find out more
For further information, please contact +33 (0)4 97 03 80 80 or online https://www.cpzou.fr
– From Nice, go to the multimodal trade hub Grand Arenas, west of Nice. Take line 790 towards Guillaumes – Entraunes of the Zou network and get off at Puget-Théniers Village (station located 100m away).
For further information, please contact +33 (0)8 09 40 00 13 or online https://zou.maregionsud.fr/
When you arrive in Puget-Théniers
When you arrive
– From Nice, the station is opposite the village (landmark: Hotel les Alizés). Be careful, do not cross the level crossing giving access to the cable-stayed bridge, the station is 300m further on the left.
– From Digne-les-Bains, the station is on the right at the entrance of the village (landmark: Hotel les Alizés).
Train des Pignes à Vapeur
Groupe d’Étude pour les Chemins de fer de Provence
Dépôt des Locomotives
Avenue Alexandre Barety
06260 Puget-Théniers – FRANCE
Longitude 43° 57′ 16.5″ N
Latitude 6° 53′ 28.8″ E
Parking facilities in front of the station or in the village